My mom was nice enough to give me a little break in the middle of this lovely Spring Break. She took Hanna to her house where they made these amazing Spring cupcakes. Let’s get to it… they aren’t hard, but they sure are cute.
What your going to need:
Here we go…
1. Put your coconut out on a baking sheet lined with wax paper. Spray it with the green color mist. Mix it up until all the coconut is nicely colored green.
2. Put your cake mix together as directed on the box.
3. Pour the mix into paper lined cupcake holders and bake as directed. And lick the beaters while you wait.
4. When the cupcakes cool a bit then frost.
5. Once you’ve got the frosting on, dip the top of the cupcake in the colored coconut.
6. Then add the jelly beans ~ you have to push them down into the frosting a little so they’ll stay put.
There you have it, quick easy Spring Cupcakes that are not only cute, but delicious. 🙂
What’s your favorite cupcake to bake with your kiddo? I’m looking forward to trying a couple others as well…
These Gold at the end of the Rainbow cupcakes and these Snickers Cupcakes that make my teeth hurt just looking at them but look too delicious not to try at least once. 🙂 Please share your favorite cupcake recipes to bake with your kiddo in the comments section!