If you’re like me you could work 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. There’s always something that needs to be done. However, the weekend is coming and it’s a good idea to take some time off and spend it with the family. I’ve found the more time I can spend with my little one… real time… 100% focused on her time, not half on the computer, half paying attention to her time, the better she is when I do need to work.
It’s been snowing here for what seems like forever. I really hate being cold, but the little one LOVES to play outside in the snow. Here’s a list of 15 things you can do ~ most of them are outside… but a couple you can sneak in the house for.
2. Make a snow fort. Which you can use to ambush someone in a
3. Snowball fight
4. Got a huge pile of snow or deep snow drift? Dig out a snow cave, or a snow tunnel.
5. Make a pinecone bird feeder for those poor little birds out there. See if you can identify the birds that come to eat.
6. Go on a walk, and look for animal tracks. Deer? Dog? Either way it’s fun.
7. Go ice skating… an outside rink would be especially fun.
8. Write your name in the snow. Use your feet, or a water bottle filled with colored water.
10. Make some snow shoes and go for a walk.
11. Bring some snow inside! Let them paint it with spray bottles of colored water, or start an ice cream shop.
12. Make some snow ice cream.
13. Make fog.
14. Make a snow globe.
15. Blow bubbles. (yeah, it’s really cool!)
Hope that gives you some ideas to get outside, have some fun with your family. Have I missed anything? Share your favorite family fun snow activities in the comments below!